killing time. waiting to die.

shed life.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

parents projects


to get an idea about a person its usually interesting to see what their parents are like. my parents are builders and creators. totally different from each other but Rad in their own ways. my Mom made me this steak flipper for christmas out of a railroad spike! if you have ever drawn out a length of steel on an anvil you will know how tough it is. Mom makes all kind of stuff from ceramics to glass and her house is overflowing with plants. Dad can pretty much build anything and is the strongest man i know. he built the house i was born in and this december my brother and i helped him install some steps at that house. he made the concrete slabs himself and they were no joke to lift and place. iv worked with my Dad for a long time and those old school skills demand respect. i could go on and on but i'll end by saying im stoked to be a part of such a talented family.